Skip to main content

Matic Grows by 82% in the Last 24 Hours and by 700% in the Last 20 Days

Against the background of the rumors about Matic tokens being added to Coinbase on May 21, the asset’s price has reached historic highs of $0,044, followed by the decline. As for now, the altcoin costs $0,039, having grown by 82% in the last 24 hours, and in the last 20 days – by 700%.

The project’s crowdsale took place at Binance Launchpad at the end of April. The team has been developing a network of the second level over Ethereum, using the technology Plasma, a solution widening the abilities of existing blockchains and improving the scaling in order to speed up blockchain apps, smart contracts, and transactions without losing the security of the initial protocol.

The startup announced the joining to Binance INFO. Coinbase had also invested into the project, which resulted in the rumors that the trading floor would add the altcoin to the listing. According to CCN, it might have affected the growth.

We recall that the organizers of ICOs have managed to raise more funds in 2018, than in 2017. Along with this, the rate of 70% of tokens is lower than at a time of tokensale, and the other 30% doesn’t participate in trade operations.