The next round of growth of Crypto-currency
After a long day's fall, the market of digital assets has finally seen a positive trend. Over the past day, bitcoin has risen in price by more than 20%, and at the moment the value of the flagship of virtual currency is over 7.8 thousand dollars per unit.
Almost all cryptocurrencies from the first hundred were also registered as progressive. Especially enviable growth rates in NEO (50.6%) and NEM (43.8%). Ethereum increased by 25%. The total capitalization of the market by the morning of February 7 was $ 349 billion, which is 17 billion more than in the previous day.
Such unpleasant changes in the rates that we witnessed were due to the following factors:
- Tougher influence of state regulatorson the cryptoindustry in some countries;
- Bans of the world's largest banks to buy crypto currency with their credit cards;
- Closing of its own and foreign exchanges in China;
- Threats to India to prohibit the use of crypto currency in their payment system;
- Negative statements by many experts regarding the virtual assets market.
The sharp rise in the rate, which replaced the fall, is connected with yesterday's speeches in the US Senate of the head of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Jay Clayton and the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Christopher Giancarlo. During the hearing, they urged the Congress to adopt appropriate legislation to regulate the market, but noted that it is impossible to act too quickly and harshly.
Also, Giancarlo reminded lawmakers that leading discussions on the topic of crypto currency, do not forget that "if there was no Bitcoin, then there would not be a Blockchain."