Skip to main content
jpeg

Ethereum is in Crisis Due to Lack of Active DApp

The famous economist and professor at the New York University Nouriel Roubini is sure that the fall in the rate of Ether could be predicted, since there are not enough active applications on the platform (DApp).

“It is not surprising that ETH is in crisis. 75% of distributed applications are crypto seals, Ponzi schemes and gambling. The other 25% are DEX, which no one uses, as almost 100% of operations are carried out on centralized trading crypto platforms. And 99% of assets have already lost 99% of their price. Absolute failure!”, - the professor said in his tweet.

An interesting fact is that on September 2, the post of the creator of Bitcoin Core and technical consultant Stellar Jeremy Rubin "The collapse of Ethereum is inevitable" was posted on TechCrunch. Vitaly Buterin partially agreed with the facts, while indicating that Ethereum will survive if it can grow and evolve. A little later, the founder of Ether expressed the opinion that the development of the crypto industry is likely to come to an end.

Nouriel Roubini, who predicted the 2008 economic collapse, is constantly negative about digital assets. He christened BTC with a bubble and assured that his course would drop to zero. The critic did not bypass the attention of smart contracts and the technology of a distributed registry, which he considers overvalued.